It’s so easy to fill up on bread. especially if you love burritos during lunch. But here’s a burrito that requires a creative twist. A burrito that’s gluten-free friendly, is one we can appreciate.
For the wrap you’ll need:
- 2 grilled chicken breasts (200g each) cut into strips
- 6 thinly sliced strawberries
- 24 mint leaves
- 1 peeled and cut mango (thin strips)
- 1/2 thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1 sliced avocado
- 4 collard leaves with stems removed
- Prepare all the veggies and fruits and separate them into 4 equal parts for the collard leaves.
- First, fold the bottom edge over the filling, then the sides, and finally roll (tightly) until you reach the end of the leaf.
- Hold this in place with toothpicks and cut (for easier eating) on an angle.
For the dipping sauce you’ll need (optional):
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon of organic sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 1 birds eye finely chopped chili
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon of organic almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut cream
- Pop all the ingredients in your favorite blender or food processor and blend until everything is smooth.
- Serve in a small bowl for dipping and enjoy
Adopted from: TheHealthyFoodie.com